EXPLORE.

6.14.2014

Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Color - Fig Luster



Enter my new beauty obsession the Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long Wear Lip Colors. I picked up the shade Fig Luster on a whim and i have never been so impressed with a lip product before. I'm not too keen on matte lips or liquid lipsticks but this product is incredible. It is a highly pigmented creamy lip product that glides on smooth and lasts for hours. I have small lips that get irritated easily and usually lip products look very overwhelming on me. This product is super lightweight and feels incredibly natural and soothing on the lips. 

With a matte formula that doesn't crack or dry out your lips, this product is definitely worth a try. The Fig shade is a mauve pink tone that looks natural but still plumps and defines your mouth. It was literally love at first application and I can see this becoming a staple throughout the summer season. I cannot wait to try out more shades! 
SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. I have some matte liquid lipsticks and I don't really like them but this one seems to be amazing! Shall give it a go and find how much I like it! The shade Fig is gorgeous! xx

    Mary, http://marybloomy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try these for ages! I love liquid lipsticks but find the matte ones really flaky and drying normally. So tempted to try some of the brighter colours too! X

    www.girlwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds great! Is it similar to a gloss but matte? x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this! It kind of reminds me of the limecrime lip stains with its matte finish. Love it - might check it out next time I'm in Sephora. Thanks for the review :)

    Angela xxx
    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this sounds like such a lovely lip product! I love matte lips right now xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love matte lips at the moment, I need to put in an order on the Sephora website soon!! :)
    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lip products look gorgeous! Now that Sephora ships to the UK I may have to make a little purchase...

    Meg xo | Meg Says | Beauty, Lifestyle & ME/CFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really lovely and the colour looks gorgeous! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. At the top of your page, is your name actually "Cassually Awkward" or should it read "Casually Awkward"? ...just wondering. :)
    Thanks for the review. I just received notification from Sephora yesterday that the color Fig is back in stock. Since they're having their VIB extra points right now, it may be a great time to place an order! (of course going through ebates first!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fig looks gorgeous! I love Sephora Luster Mattes! I also have reviewed another shade you may be interested in Mulberry


    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete

© casuallyawkward. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig
09 10